CAD DrafterJob OPening
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Retrieve information to complete drawings, layouts, and designs including technical specifications.
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Design diagrams, maps, and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare and review rough sketches with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Prepare CAD drawings and other project documentation from detailed markups.
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools (Revit, Navis, SketchUp, DIALux, etc.)
- Good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to learn new software
- Experience working with Microstation and AutoCAD min. 3 years
- Knowledge in electrical utility and system
- Fluent in English
You’ll be working with us remotely full-time during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once the situation has returned to normal, you will continue to work with us in a semi-remote working environment in which on certain days of the week you will be required to come to our workspace in West Jakarta for in-person collaboration, meetings, etc. (further details during the interview).
How to Apply:
Submit your Resume and Cover Letter (in English) describing why you think you would be a good fit for our team and provide us with links/references to previous work that demonstrates your capabilities.
Other jobs at Asiadaya