Creative AssistantJob OPening
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Creative project leadership through concepting, development, regular internal review, client meeting/critiquing, and production to ensure the highest level of work is consistently produced.
- Develop business development such as market research, reaching out, and creating the proposal.
- Focus team efforts to ensure efficiency, prioritize projects, align resources, and measure results.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
- Create attractive designs such as motion graphics, design graphics, and web design.
- Deliver quality work on time while keeping hyper attention to detail.
- Engage and support overseas clients and teams to provide high-quality service.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience managing teams and projects
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, motion design, and web design.
- Understand and able to apply principles of design to create visually appealing designs
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Being innovative and creative with good collaboration/interpersonal skills to work with a multi-functional team.
- Has great attention to detail
- Manage time effectively, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient using three or more Adobe Creative Suite software (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Fluent in English: all team communication will be conducted in English; communication with overseas clients will be done in english.
- The ability and willingness to learning new things and working outside of your comfort zone
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and can work under minimal supervision
- International exposure to overseas team and client
- Working remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive monthly salary
- Provide a Cover Letter (written in English) an explain why you are the right person for the job.
- Provide links/attachments to recent works that demonstrate your skills/competency
- List a minimum of three (3) Professional or Academic references to whom we can contact. Details to include: Name, Relationship, Phone Number
Other jobs at Asiadaya