Motion DesignerJob OPening
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Design and create attractive motion graphics and high-quality visual content for various platforms and formats (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc).
- Prepare design plans, concepts, layouts and storyboards for motion graphic projects.
- Research and analyze trending design techniques and best solutions.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. consistent and complies with branding guidelines and design standards.
- Work with the team to resolve technical / design issues.
- Engage and support overseas clients and team in providing high-quality creative services.
- Being innovative and creative with good collaboration/interpersonal skills to work with a multi-functional team and provide support to an array of on-going projects.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques and style.
- Have the ability to deliver quality work on time while keeping hyper attention to detail.
- Proficient using Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills in graphic design.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and fluent in English (communication with the team and clients will be done in English).
- Proactive, enthusiastic about design, has a strong aesthetic sense, and is aware of the current design trends.
- Have the knowledge and ability to maintain and follow best practices for the organization of assets, naming convention, and version control.
- Deep understanding of visual communication and how to pour the message through visuals.
- Open-minded and able to give and receive constructive criticism of work.
- The ability and willingness to learning new things and working outside of your comfort Zone.
- Initiative and can work under minimal supervision.
- Have a strong dedication in continuous self-development.
- Fluent in English
- Have flexible work hours and work days
- Have adequate internet access, at all times
- The ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision
- International exposure to overseas team and client
- Working remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive monthly salary
- Provide a Cover Letter (written in English) an explain why you are the right person for the job.
- Provide links/attachments to recent works that demonstrate your skills/competency
- List a minimum of three (3) Professional or Academic references to whom we can contact. Details to include: Name, Relationship, Phone Number
Other jobs at Asiadaya