Website DeveloperJob OPening
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Develop WordPress CMS driven websites and applications, and enhance web sites to meet business requirements as well as perform webmaster and onsite SEO duties.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance; perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Proven working experience with WordPress content management system.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices in web development.
- Ability to work with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to TroubleShoot (be able to methodologically fix design problems).
- Ability to perform website optimization tests on speed, responsiveness, but also maintaining good quality.
- Extremely detail oriented and follow best practices on web development. Don’t just patch things up but develop with long-term intentions.
- Creative, initiative, and resourceful individuals that can find best solutions with minimal guidance.
- Strategic skill of thinking and existing conditions to plan more creative and successful arrangements.
- Ability to design websites that are suitables for different sizes. Having knowledge of media queries to design responsive sites for website nowadays.
- Fluent in English
- Have adequate internet access, at all times
- The ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision.
- International exposure to overseas team and client
- Working remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive monthly salary
- Provide a Cover Letter (written in English) an explain why you are the right person for the job.
- Provide links/attachments to recent works that demonstrate your skills/competency
- List a minimum of three (3) Professional or Academic references to whom we can contact. Details to include: Name, Relationship, Phone Number
Other jobs at Asiadaya